Saturday, September 22, 2007

stuffed tomatoes and bacon

laying in bed this morning thinking about it= ive worked nearly 75 hours this week, ive ehardly seem ,my children, amd i'm hungry- reallt really hungry. i thought asbout rare burgers- lamb with yogurt, ripe melon, salad with avocado. i thought about cooking outside, i thought about all the picnincs ive ever had, and about all the ones i want to have. im hungry for the ocean, i'm hungrey for soft kisses and strawberries with fresh morning swim. I'm hungry for salty ceaser salad, hungry for my mom, for her back deck, for the metal scu;ptures my dad grows. amd i'm hungry hungry for the woods- for the trees the colored leaves on the ground- for the smoke from a fire. I'm hungry for a wool blanket wrapped around me- hungry for my girl- for our one-day- for the home that she will fill with music and i will fill with the smells of garlic and exotic worldly spices ive not even heard of yet.. i'm hungry-and so tired and so pulled by thoughts of bacon in the fridge downstairs- and so i pull myself out and in and up and over to the table to let juicy tomatoes fill my mouth.

No comments: